Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Table

So my hoarder tendencies are going strong.  With the warm spring weather, everyone seems to be cleaning out and I have picked up a ton of furniture at the curb.  My garage is now packed with furniture.  A dresser, shelves, platform bed.....

Here is one piece. When I brought it home, I was figuring would be a really nice table for garden planning in my seed growing room and I can use one of the random chairs that I hoarded with it.



Well, only when I reassembled it, did I realize it's only about 1.5 feet tall.  Yes, I realize when the legs are just over a foot, it's not exactly going to be a standard table height but for some reason I didn't realize that until I assembled it and stood it up.

So now the question is, what is this table supposed to be for and what the hell am I going to do with it?

No comments: