Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daring Bakers: Orange Tian

OK so I looked at this recipe right at the start of the month. I thought it looked interesting. Never made anything like it so I didn't really know what to expect. So I started off the month buying all the oranges and making sure I had everything for this recipe.

Well, this wasn't a very good cooking/blogging month. In case you didn't notice by the lack of posts and the lack of content in the posts that did make it up. Even the stuff I made was not really blog worthy. And my threshold for being blog worthy is pretty damn low. In case you hadn't noticed.

I was even home all month. Wasn't travelling. Haven't even planted much in my garden yet. I can't really say I've done much of anything. So no, I don't have anythng exciting to tell you about instead.

I guess I have been busy being pissed off at the world and society in general. Oh well. That's about all I have to say. Wasn't that uplifting?



The 2010 March Daring Baker’s challenge was hosted by Jennifer of Chocolate Shavings. She chose Orange Tian as the challenge for this month, a dessert based on a recipe from Alain Ducasse’s Cooking School in Paris. Go look somewhere else if you want to see it.

No comments: