Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blogging

I haven't spent much time trying to figure out how to make things pretty on here or how anything works beyond type in random stuff, give it a label or 2 and hit post. Well this was kinda upsetting because I wrote my first Daring Bakers post and figured I'd have to leave it as a draft and then on the reveal day hopefully I'll remember to post. Well I wrote the post and put in the labels. I hit enter to add another label, like I do I forget where, when the page started loading and I went oh crap I must have published by accident. Well everything worked out because it ended up scheduled rather than published. So now my post for Daring Bakers is done and ready to go and I guess I figured out one thing on my blog. Yay. If I cared maybe I'd look at doing other stuff but that's it for now.

No comments: